DIGITAL ELECTRONIC MICROSCOPE
The Digital Electronic Microscope is an innovative device that lets you examine any object in amazing detail with high resolution, right from your computer screen, smartphone or tablet!
Not only can you view these objects and stunning visuals in real time, but you can also capture photos of these magnified objects for incredible images!
This Digital Microscope is great for those with curious minds and is a great learning tool for kids.
- Magnifies objects up to 1000 times their original size with dynamic image sensors and 8 super bright LED lights - Creates incredibly detailed images
- Level of fine visual details can show skin pores, insect parts, electronic components, fabric pieces, individual strands of cotton, and even the slightest of scratches on precious jewelry and coins
- Capture photos of magnified objects with software on your computer while viewing in real time for incredible images - Capture 30 frames per second with a manual side button or your computer mouse
- Zoom button can magnify from 40-1000x
- The dimmer switch allows for adjusting of lighting
- The stabilizing stand allows for more controlled and steady viewing
- Can be used for medical and biological analysis, hair & skin analysis, laboratory research, and to inspect valuables such as jewelry, coins, art, electronics, etc
HOW IT WORKS
- Our Software allows you to snap photos on the go while analyzing objects under the microscope, or you can use your mouse or camera tap button on your computer or Android device to avoid disrupting your image.
- We use dynamic image sensors which keep steady from allowing you to get an in-depth 30 frames per second.
- The camera comes with a stabilizing stand to allows you to focus easily on the desired location of what you are analyzing.
- The 1000X Microscope has 8 LED lights built in with a dimmer switch to adjust it to a brightness which suits your surrounding light and time of day. On the side, we have the 1 click Snap Shot button which will instantly take a photo and save to your computer and a one-click zoom button to easily switch to your zoomed in presets all the way from 40x to 1000x